Grow your family tree.
A journey you won't walk alone. When you choose Roots Surrogacy, you are entering into a partnership that is built on mutual trust and respect. We will be there to provide support, compassion, accessibility and understanding throughout your journey.
Creating joy. Just as not all stories are penned with the same ink, not all families are created in the same way. We are committed to personalizing this journey based on the needs and wants of your family, resulting in the birth of your new baby and a future of hope.
Education and support. Making informed decisions throughout the process is critical. We start your journey with a 2-3 hour consultation that explains the intricacies of surrogacy and follow up with a weekly email that updates and informs you about your journey. You also have 24-hour access to one of our owners. From attorney referrals to parenting classes in your neighborhood, we are here to serve as an educator, advocate and resource to support you in every way possible.
We are proud to be a part of making the joys of parenthood possible for any and all people, regardless of orientation. At Roots Surrogacy, you will find compassionate and knowledgeable support specific to the needs of LGBTQ+ intended parents. We are proud to provide you with a network of fertility clinics and match you with gay-friendly surrogates and egg donors. Learn more.
If you are an intended parent outside of the United States, we would love to support you in growing your family tree. Many countries prohibit or restrict surrogacy, and as a result the United States is often where many turn. At Roots Surrogacy, we make the international surrogacy journey easy to navigate for you and have a 100% success rate of bringing babies back into your native country with full parentage rights. Fill out the form on this page to learn more and set up a consultation with us.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Doula services starting at confirmation of heartbeat through delivery
- Managing payments and distributions through third party escrow holder
- Managing travel schedules as necessary
- Providing resources and educational services (pre-birth classes, parenting groups, IP support groups, therapist access, etc.)
- Advocate your interests with medical professional
- Personal attendance at labor and birth as support, advocate and personal assistant
- Connect IPs with reputable professionals needed throughout their journey (attorney, reproductive endocrinologists, egg banks, fertility clinics, etc.)
- Surrogate/ IP matching
- Mental health screening and OB clearance for surrogates
- Home visit (in person or via Skype) with both IPs and surrogates
- Insurance verification and acquisition if necessary
- Personal client manager assigned to each case
- Communication bridge between IPs and surrogates
- Hospital preparation for surrogacy birth
Consultation and Commitment
1) Contact us to set up a consultation to connect and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
2) Complete our Introduction and questionnaire forms.
3) Sign the Roots Surrogacy agency contract.
Surrogate Matching and Medical
1) The match! Our personalized approach allows us to match you to the perfect surrogate for your family.
2) Meet your surrogate to discuss desires and expectations.
3) Complete medical and psychological assessments.
4) Sign legal contracts and fund escrow.
Let's make a baby
1) The IVF cycle sync and transfer occurs.
2) Positive confirmation of pregnancy and continued IVF appointments.
3) Move into second trimester with regular OBGYN or perinatologist.
4) Your happy and healthy baby is born!